Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What martial art is the best for street fighting?

I know everyone's gonna say there's no best, but there has to be when it comes to a street fight. Now I'm like an amazing boxer so i don't need to learn that, but judging by most street fights what form of martial arts would be best to learn? Cause i been in street fights before and all i rely on is punching since i can box, but i want to learn different moves/techniques cause boxing wont save my a** all the time. It's true cause I've gotten beat up before by people who knew mixed styles of fighting. I don't intend on starting problems with people, but in case i get into another situation i don't want boxing to be my only priority. I was sorta thinking about kickboxing or TKD since It's mainly focused on just kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment