Thursday, August 18, 2011

22 yr old boyfriend=ually disfunctional ?

my boyfriend is pretty young, but have trouble maintaining an and rarely s during . he has told me that this problem existed before me. when things dont work out, he usually explains it by blaming it on the condom or saying that he is too tired. when things do work out...its usually when i cease to contribute. it seems that the only thing that works is for me to just lie there.... i realize i am going to get some silly answers to this, but hopefully someone can take me seriously. can this be partly contributed to anxiety? this person is from sri lanka, and i am uncertain as to what social factors may or may not affect his attitude regarding . are there specific health concerns that might cause this sort of trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment